Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally Departing!






After an excellent weekend in Rocky Mount to see my nephew and family, I'm about to meet Daniel and Kristen for what will be the second leg of my roadtrip in Rock Town, Ga atop beautiful Pidgeon Mountain. This whole roadtrip was finally kicked off on the tenth of January when Leigh Anna and I made an impromptu trip to Wrightsville Beach in order to start the trip on one coast and hopefully make it all the way to the other! The next post will actually be about rockclimbing, I promise. However, here are some shots from Boone, Wrightsville, and Rocky Mount. Leaving Boone has proven to be a sad and time consuming process, having no home, job, or schedule has left me a bit unsettled. Hopefully time traveling will solve this problem and I look forward to being back in North Carolina in May, but until then good people, I'm off!!!

1 comment:

  1. hollaaaaaaaa. Dude if you bring those big stix to tahoe, dont forget to bring a snorkel because it is deep right now...im going to bishop this weekend homie. I hope you have fun in rocktown!

    ReplyDelete